Here is the list of acronyms used to describe Web design tools and functions.
- Content management system(CMS) this CMS allows you to manage your web content back end, with CMS you can:- moderate comments, add keywords to post, add images, format pages, and much much more.
- Cascading style Sheets (CSS) – CSS will allow web design to define the style of the site including colours, blocks, font sizes, using CSS the developer can change the look and feel of the web site.
- HTML(Hypertext Markup Language)-this is the standard markup language for content designed to be displayed on web browser.
- HTTP(Hypertext transfer protocol)- this used for data communication for world wide web where hypertext content including hyperlinks to other resources that the user can easily access.
- The World Wide Web- commonly known as www is an information system where contents and other web resources as identified as url (Uniform Resource locator)