WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:-
- How to Prevent Invalid AdSense Clicks in WordPress.
- What are Invalid Adsense Clicks.
- What does Google consider invalid traffic.
- learn how to prevent invalid AdSense clicks in WordPress.
- What is Invalid AdSense clicks?
- Invalid traffic can include any clicks or impressions that may artificially inflate an advertiser’s costs or a publisher’s earnings. Invalid traffic covers intentionally fraudulent traffic as well as accidental clicks.
- Invalid AdSense clicks can also be as the result of clicks and impressions that are typically generated by bots or spammers. High number of invalid clicks can get your AdSense account suspended.Below is how you can prevent invalid AdSense clicks in WordPress, so you can keep your account in good standing status.
Invalid Adsense Clicks in summary:-
Invalid AdSense clicks are any clicks to your ads that occur from invalid traffic.
Invalid traffic can be caused by any of the following:
- Clicks or impressions from website – this can occur when publishers click on their blog google ads.
- One or more users repeatedly clicking on google ad.
- Manipulation from the site owners to their users to accidentally click their ads
- Automated tools like bots and robots to manipulate impressions and clicks
Note: Get real people view and click your ads, all will then be fine.
How to Protect AdSense from Invalid Clicks in WordPress.
Invalid clicks are a threat to your WordPress blog and ability to make money online, especially if it’s an ongoing problem.
There are three things you can do to help keep your Google AdSense account in good standing:
- Monitor your traffic and identify any invalid sources
- Make sure your ad placements are in alignment with AdSense guidelines
- Use an AdSense protection WordPress plugin to block invalid traffic and clicks